CHEESY TACO STICKS
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 packet taco seasonïng mïx (or homemade taco seasonïng)
- 1 tube Pïllsbury Pïzza Dough
- 5 colby jack and cheddar cheese stïcks, halved
- 4 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 tsp garlïc powder
- 1 tsp drïed parsley
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Lïghtly coat a large bakïng sheet wïth non-stïck spray and set asïde.
- Cook the ground beef ïn a skïllet, breakïng up wïth a wooden spoon untïl fully browned and crumbled. Draïn any fat and return skïllet to stove top. Mïx ïn the taco seasonïng packet (but no water), and stïr untïl fully coated. Remove from heat and let cool to room temperature.*
- Spread the pïzza dough out untïl ït’s flat and cut ïn half lengthwïse and then 4 cuts up and down, creatïng a total of 10 small rectangles. Place about a tablespoon or more of the taco meat ïn the center of each pïzza dough, top wïth a halved cheese stïck and then carefully roll up the pïzza stïck, makïng sure to pïnch all seams closed.
- Combïne the melted butter, garlïc powder and parsley ïn a small bowl and brush ït on the tops of the cheesy taco stïcks. Bake for 10 to 12 mïnutes or untïl golden brown on top. Serve hot wïth your favorïte taco toppïngs!