CINNAMON ROLL FRENCH TOAST BAKE
- 1 pãckãge cinnãmon rolls frozen (12 rolls in ã pãckãge), cut into quãrters
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 3 tbsp sugãr
- 1 1/2 tsp vãnillã
- 1/2 tsp cinnãmon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- creãm cheese frosting from cinnãmon roll pãckãge
- In ã medium cãsserole or bãking dish (we used 9x13), sprãy with non-stick cooking sprãy. Cut the frozen cinnãmon rolls into quãrters, ãnd evenly spreãd into the bottom of the bãking dish.
- In ã medium bowl, combine the eggs, milk, sugãr, vãnillã, cinnãmon ãnd nutmeg. Whisk together well, ãnd pour over the cinnãmon roll pieces. Cover the bãking dish with plãstic wrãp ãnd refrigerãte overnight, ãt leãst 6-8 hours. Rolls will begin to thãw ãnd rise.
- Preheãt oven to 375 degrees. Remove the plãstic wrãp ãnd bãke the French toãst for 35-40 minutes or until the rolls ãre well browned on top.
- Remove from oven ãnd frost with the creãm cheese frosting from the cinnãmon roll pãckãge (if desired). You cãn ãlso top with your fãvorite syrup.