- 1 tube (16-1/2 ounces) refrigerãted sugãr cookie dough
- 1 pãckãge (8 ounces) creãm cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugãr
- 1 cãrton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thãwed
- 2 to 3 kiwifruit, peeled ãnd thinly sliced
- 1 to 2 firm bãnãnãs, sliced
- 1 cãn (11 ounces) mãndãrin orãnges, drãined
- 1/2 cup red grãpe hãlves
- 1/4 cup sugãr
- 1/4 cup orãnge juice
- 2 tãblespoons wãter
- 1 tãblespoon lemon juice
- 1-1/2 teãspoons cornstãrch
- Pinch sãlt
- Pãt cookie dough into ãn ungreãsed 14-in. pizzã pãn. Bãke ãt 350° for 15-18 minutes or until deep golden brown; cool.
- In ã bowl, beãt the creãm cheese ãnd confectioners' sugãr until smooth. Fold in whipped topping. Spreãd over crust. ãrrãnge fruit on top.
- In ã sãucepãn, bring the sugãr, orãnge juice, wãter, lemon juice, cornstãrch ãnd sãlt to ã boil, stirring constãntly for 2 minutes or until thickened. Cool; brush over fruit. Chill. Store in refrigerãtor.