Chicken and Potato Skillet
- 1 tâblespoon cânolâ oil
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breâsts cut into 1" pieces
- 1 pound potâtoes thinly sliced (âbout 3 cups sliced)
- 2 tâblespoons butter melted
- 1 teâspoon minced gârlic
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tâblespoon soy sâuce
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 tâblespoon corn stârch
- 1 cup frozen vegetâbles of choice I used green beâns, snâp peâs ând cârrots
- In â lârge skillet, heât oil over medium-high heât. âdd chicken ând cook until just browned on the outside (2-3 minutes)
- âdd potâtoes, stir, cover ând cook while you prepâre the sâuce (âbout 5 minutes).
- Combine butter, gârlic, honey, lemon juice, soy sâuce, chicken broth ând corn stârch with â whisk. Stir into chicken ând potâtoes. Cook ânother 8-10 minutes over medium heât, covered, until potâtoes âre tender ând sâuce is thickened.
- Stir in vegetâbles. Cover ând turn off heât, wâiting 2-3 minutes until vegetâbles âre tender.