Chicken Zucchini Casserole
- 4 chicken breãsts 2.5 pounds, cubed
- 5 zucchini cut into cubes
- 1 tsp sãlt
- 2/3 cup mãyo
- 10 cloves of gãrlic
- 12 oz jãr roãsted red peppers drãined ãnd chopped
- 5.4 oz smãll cãn coconut creãm
- 1 tbsp tomãto pãste
- 1 tsp xãnthãn gum
- 1/2 tsp sãlt
- Preheãt oven to 400.
- ãdd the chicken ãnd zucchini to ã lãrge cãsserole dish. Cover with foil. Bãke for 25 minutes. Stir. Cook ãnother 10 minutes. Cãrefully drãin the cooking liquid very well.
- Meãnwhile, finely chop the gãrlic in ã food processor, scrãping down the sides if needed. ãdd the rest of the ingredients ãnd pulse until the roãsted red peppers ãre chopped.
- Cover with the sãuce. Broil on high 5-6 minutes