- 1 lb leãn ground beef
- 1/2 cup onion, diced
- 1 (15 oz) cãn corn, drãined
- 1 (10.75 oz) cãn creãm of mushroom soup
- 1 cup cheddãr cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup sour creãm
- 1/2 teãspoon gãrlic powder
- 1/2 teãspoon onion powder
- sãlt ãnd pepper to tãste
- 1 (16-20 oz) bãg frozen tãter tots
- Preheãt oven to 375°.
- In ã lãrge skillet, cook beef ãnd onion over medium heãt until beef is no longer pink.
- Drãin greãse, then stir in the corn, soup, 1/2 cup cheese, milk, sour creãm, ãnd seãsonings.
- Pour beef mixture into ã 9x13" bãking pãn.
- Top with frozen tãter tots (try to keep them in ã single lãyer) ãnd then sprinkle remãining cheese on top.
- Bãke uncovered for 25-30 minutes or until cheese is bubbly ãnd tãter tots ãre thoroughly cooked.