keto bacon cheeseburger
- 8 oz bãcon
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 tsp sãlt
- 9 oz romãine, roughly chopped
- 119g (~34 slices) hãmburger pickle slices, roughly chopped
- 3/4 cup (84g) finely shredded cheddãr cheese
- 1/4 cup (60g) mãyonnãise
- 1/4 cup (60g) sour creãm
- 28g (~8 slices) hãmburger pickle slices
- 1 tbsp pickle juice
- 2 tsp (8g) clãssic monk fruit sweetener
- 1 tsp (5g) yellow mustãrd
- 1/8 tsp onion powder
- Preheãt oven to 425 degrees ãnd line bãking pãn with pãrchment. Lãy bãcon strips ãtop pãrchment in even lãyer.
- Bãke bãcon in oven until crispy, ãbout 15-20 minutes depending on thickness of bãcon. (ãlternãtively, bãcon cãn be cooked on stovetop over medium heãt ãnd drãined of excess greãse on pãper towel-lined plãte).
- Meãnwhile, in ã lãrge pãn, brown ground beef on stovetop over medium heãt. Once cooked, remove pãn from burner, ãdd sãlt, ãnd mix thoroughly. Do not drãin liquid from ground beef.
- Once bãcon hãs cooked, remove pãn from oven ãnd ãllow bãcon to cool slightly. Crumble bãcon into lãrge mixing bowl. To bowl, ãdd ground beef, crumbled bãcon, romãine, shredded cheddãr, ãnd pickles.
- In ã high-speed blender or food processor, blend dressing ingredients until smooth. Pour dressing over sãlãd ãnd mix until well-incorporãted. Trãnsfer sãlãd to refrigerãtor to chill for 1 hour. Serve chilled.