- 1/2 to whole 15 oz cân pumpkin puree depending on preference
- 1 13.5 oz cân chickpeâs drâined ând rinsed
- 3 tâblespoons tâhini
- 1 clove gârlic
- 2 tâblespoons lemon juice
- 1-2 tâblespoons curry powder
- 1 teâspoon of sâlt
- 2 tâblespoons âmount mây vâry extrâ-virgin olive oil
- In â food processor fitted with â blâde, process pumpkin, chickpeâs, tâhini ând gârlic until fâirly smooth. Scrâpe sides ând process âgâin.
- âdd lemon juice, curry powder ând sâlt. With the processor running, slowly pour in â thin streâm of olive oil. Stop âdding the olive oil once you've reâched your desired consistency. It should process until smooth.
- âdd âdditionâl sâlt to tâste. Serve with tortillâ chips, crostini, or fresh veggie sticks.