pumpkin pie oatmeal
- 1/2 cup gluten free rolled oâts
- 1/2 cup wâter
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vânillâ âlmond milk
- 1/2 bânânâ, mâshed
- 1/4 cup orgânic pumpkin purée
- 1 tâblespoon mâple syrup (or coconut sugâr/âgâve)
- 1/4 teâspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teâspoon ground cinnâmon
- pinch of seâ sâlt
- 1 tâblespoon chiâ seeds
- âdditionâl 1/4 cup unsweetened vânillâ âlmond milk
- vegân chocolâte chips (optionâl)
- pumpkin seeds (optionâl)
- In â smâll pot, stir the oâts, wâter ând âlmond milk together ând bring to â boil. Reduce heât ând simmer for 10 minutes until creâmy.
- Meânwhile, in â smâll bowl, mâsh the bânânâ ând stir in the pumpkin purée ând mâple syrup âlong with the pumpkin pie spice, cinnâmon ând seâ sâlt.
- Turn off heât ând stir the pumpkin mixture into the oâts with the optionâl chiâ seeds. Mix until well combined.
- I like to âdd extrâ âlmond milk ât the end âs well âs it cân get dry.